If you'd like to receive Jesus into your heart and be born-again of the Spirit of God, you need to ask for forgiveness for your sins and ask Him to save you.
Let me be completely clear - just saying a bunch of words will NOT save you. It is the cry of your heart, through your lips crying out to God that He will hear, not a form prayer that someone else wrote.
The elements of Salvation are simple:
1) You must be sincerely repentant for your sins - ALL of them - and ready to forsake them forever. Jesus paid the price for your sins, and you must understand that the price He paid for you was not cheap and easy. Don't let your sorrow for sin be cheap and easy either. You must be broken for your sins. If you think you can run through a prayer and like magic and be instantly converted, you will find that empty words bring empty results. You must come to the foot of the Cross in a broken-hearted state, crying out for God's mercy. Only then will He hear you.
If you are not at that broken-hearted state and not ready to turn from your sin, then pray for God to send you Holy Ghost conviction to bring you to that place where you are ready to give it all up and cast yourself down at the foot of His Cross. Believe me, He will answer you.
2) You must confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, that He alone can save you, and that God raised Jesus from the dead by the power of the Holy Ghost.
3) You have to ask. Ask Jesus to save you and wash you in His Blood. It is the Blood that is the atonement (payment) for sin, and it is the Blood that broke the back of the power of sin in your life. There are no works that you can bring to the altar that will pay the price for your sin - only the Blood of Jesus.
4) You have to believe. God hears the cry of your heart and is more ready than you will ever know to save your soul. He can hear you, and He promises in His Word that He will hear you and answer you. He will save you.
5) Thank Him. It is in the praises and thanks that faith is released and the doors to Heaven open up. Raise your hands and praise God for your salvation.
The prayer below is only meant as an example for you. If you say this prayer or whatever heartfelt prayer you choose, make sure you say it from the bottom of your heart. You are not looking for a repetitious adherence to a tradition, but to a supernatural conversion to Life.
Read more: Sinner's Prayer Explained
My Lord and my God, have mercy upon my soul, a sinner.
I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God and that He died on the cross and shed His blood for the forgiveness of my sins.
I believe Jesus rose again from the dead by the power of the Holy Ghost and sits on the right hand of God.
Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and wash all my sins away with Your blood.
I invite you into my heart as my personal Savior, and will follow you the rest of my life.
Your Word says you'll turn no one away, and that includes me. Therefore, I know you've heard me, and I know you've answered me, and I know I'm saved.
Thank you, Jesus, for saving my soul.
(Now raise your hands and thank and praise the Lord for saving your soul, open your heart and receive the life-giving Spirit of God. )You will now need to stand up in the ways of the Lord, and to do that you'll need to get yourself a good Bible. We recommend the King James Version.
You will also need to find real Holy Ghost filled Christians that can lead and guide you in your new walk with God. They can show you how to receive the Baptism of the Holy Ghost, which will give you that additional power in God that you need to stay in His Spirit in these last days.
There's so much to tell you, and so little space to do it in. Please contact us through this web site and let us know how to contact you so we can help in any way we can.
Please share with everyone what has happened to you:
Comments powered by the Website Comments System ® v1.0